Keeping up with new and seasonal releases and following new breweries can end up costing quite a bit of money. Exploring great craft beer doesn’t have to break your budget. Here are a five ways to enjoy all that great beer has to offer.
- Make a Wish List Doing a little research ahead of time could end up saving you serious cash. Make a wish list of the standout beers you definitely want to try. Choosing brews that get universally positive reviews and that have made a splash on the brewing scene is a great way to be sure that your beer is totally worth your money.
- Homebrew to Your Tastes If you can make a soup, you can homebrew. Make friends with a homebrewer and share the cost of ingredients and time, or invest $100 or so to get the initial brewing kit. Homebrewing is an easy and fun way to drink delicious brews that you can call your own.
- Take-Out Discount Your neighborhood bottle shop is a good resource for drinking on a budget. Consult with staff to be sure you’re getting exactly what you’re looking for. Find out if your shop offers a take-out discount on bottles. It’s a great way to get up to %20 off of those big purchases.
- Host Tasting Parties If you want to drink great beer on a budget, invite friendsover for an horizon-expanding tasting party. When each person brings a unique beer for everyone to try, each person gets to explore great beers with minimal investment.
- Drink Local Your local brewing scene is your best resource for fresh, innovative beer. Many smaller craft breweries operate on a smaller scale, meaning that you can sample a constantly changing menu of fresh beer. When you buy local, you get cheaper beer because you don’t need to pay for transportation and extra packaging.
Finding great beers on a budget is easy. Whether you choose to brew your own, invite friends over for a craft beer tasting party, or utilize your local bottle shop, there’s a way to taste creative beers and still have money to spare.
Guest Contributor Steve Ference @
Check out Steve’s website www.tasteabrew.com