We are a laid back community at Sommbeer and we work hard to keep it that way. As a writer we want you to have as much freedom as possible to entertain our readers.
Guidelines for Sommbeer Contributing Writers
1. Sommbeer readers want to get to know you, don’t hesitate to show your personality
2. The fundamentals
– Articles must be original content
– Pictures pull readers in, a story keeps the reader engaged
– Articles should have an intro – middle – ending (min 3 paragraphs)
3. Article content is your choice
4. All Sommbeer writers are volunteers, however we encourage writers to reference their website and links.
What we do for our writers
We publish, post, tweet and e-mail all of our writers articles. Every article is pushed through the following media streams.
Facebook Sommbeer Community Page
Facebook Sommbeer Message Board
Please note this is only the beginning. We also push writer article via our newsletter and perpetual re-posting on our @Chinook Twitter account.
First Post – Guest Contributor (Just e-mail us your material)
You are welcome to e-mail me your first post. Include your material and pictures. John Fahrner, our Senior Editor will review all of your material, so no worries about posting anything off subject or out of line. We are here to support you.
Future Posts – Staff Writer
If you choose to write additional material we will create an account for you on the Sommbeer site (a username and password will be sent to on a separate e-mail). This will allow you to write and edit directly onto Sommbeer.com.
When you are ready, hit the submit button and John will review your article.
Who are these people?